Monday, August 3, 2009

Beats365 Review!

Can you guys believe it? I just found ANOTHER site offering a ton of beats for nothing more than a one-time fee!

This site is called Beats365.com, and promises 1,000's of the hottest beats in the hottest styles, for just 30 bucks! Also, constant updates and access to record label contacts! Sounds too good to pass up, right? Well, let me give you the run-down real quick.

I paid for a membership, and upon logging in, was able to find tons of beats as advertised. My only problem was the slightly confusing layout. The beats weren't really organized by style as the sales page would leave you to believe. However, you still can't beat the sheer quantity of instrumentals for the price.

The industry contacts were nothing to brag about, as its all info you could find on your own at the record label's official websites. Woo?

Also, updates seem to be a little bit erratic, but they DO happen, so I can't really complain there!

Overall, for what you pay, I would say this website gets a review of 3 and 1/2 out of 5 stars from me! Happy rapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment